The F20B is almost the same size as the Yamaha two-stroke model with corresponding output power. A front shift and a bigger throttle grip make engine operation easy, while for power tilt models, the stop switch and PT switch are installed on the tiller handle.
Starting is a breeze first time every time with Yamaha’s Prime Start System delivering the right amount of fuel required for combustion to each cylinder according to the engine temperature. The engine will start with just a light pull on the manual starter or by turning the starter-key on electric start models.
A thick and easy-to-hold carrying grip at the front of the engine and plastic handy-grips at the back make the outboards easy to carry, mount and remove. The plastic handy-grips also have a roll support when the outboard is laid down.
- F20SMHA – Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Transom height – Standard
- F20LMHA – Manual Start, Tiller Handle, Transom height – Long
- F20LPHA – Electric Start, Tiller Handle, Tilt System – Manual Start, Transom height – Long
- F20SPA – Electric Start, Tilt System – Manual Start, Transom height – Standard
- F20LPA – Electric Start, Tilt System – Manual Start, Transom height – Long
- 10P Alloy prop
- 24 L Fuel tank & hose
- 10 amp charging
- 2.92:1 gear ratio